Kick off the weekend with great posts from around the web and INFJ.D. on brains, brawn and the beauty of being.
- A relaxed, unfocused mind is often a brilliant one. Go ahead and daydream.
- Learning to practice optimism may help to reduce anxiety.
- The Remarkable Story of the Oldest Female Bodybuilder
- Running may have the greatest positive impact on mood, learning, stress and memory
- Four great benefits of weight lifting
- Don’t Fear Heavy Lifting
- Restrictive dieting may be counterproductive
- Consider Intuitive Eating instead
- You have the power to tell your story. Decide for yourself what matters and what it means.
- It’s not always easy to see your own mental health struggles – Even when you’re going a little Off the Rails.
- You don’t have to keep up with everything. Take a break this weekend from Information Overload.